"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" - Les Brown

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day #6

A photo of an animal I would love to keep as a pet.

 I flipping LOVE animals!

This is so easy
I will have one of these

Yes that is a Teacup Pig
I want one so bad
One day
Mark my words


MY DREAM
Is to have a Sea Lion, but I don't even think it is legal to own one, so I may just have to fulfill my other dream and become a trainer and SeaWorld
I just want to kiss his little whiskers they are so cute!


 
On a more realistic level



I want an Alaskan Malamute, Akita, German Shepherd, or a Lab I WILL have one!
But for now my favorite puppy is my Rocky, I love him so much and for now this is all I can have until I have my own place.
I love my Rock Man
He is so handsome, even though his hair his turning white


I love animals a little too much if you ask me, don't even get me started.


No comments:

Post a Comment