"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" - Les Brown

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day #4 Bff's

Pictures of my best friends!
I do not have one best friend, I feel so truly blessed to have had great friends throughout my life. Although some of my friends I don't see much anymore I remember those days when you could not find us apart, When we would talk on the phone for hours, and we were just two peas in a pod. Here is a shout out to all my Best Friends of the past, present, and ..... future? maybe haha




Ok I went a little overboard but I love all my friends!
I love you all
I miss some of you way too much
You have all changed my life in some way or another and I will be forever grateful for you
You know you can call me anytime for anything
Love you all 




I feel so lucky to be so close in age with my sisters. For 3 months out of the year we are only a year apart. Ex: This year we will be 23, 24, and 25
I love them and they are def. my best friends




Roommates! Some of the best friends I will ever have! College days were the best staying up to all hours of the night :)








Trouble! Oh the wonderful high school days. Getting into trouble and figuring out who we were, but we did it we graduated, almost 5 years now crazy!



The best two Mal's in the world!




Tori and her green triangle sheets
Miss the softball days for sure!







I never knew I would make such good friend in a ward, these girls are the greatest blessing in my life. They are dropping like flies and getting married but I love you all!



We always have fun!









My family is the best friends I could ask for









Best Friends For Life






My nieces and nephews of course and I can forget my best friend in the whole world


ROCKY!!! I love my puppy!







I am so blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment