"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" - Les Brown

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bieber Fever


Because of Shae (pictured above)
I have had a poster of Justin Bieber on my wall for about 6 months now. He is the last thing I see every night before I go to bed. He even signed the poster, it reads;
"Natacia will you be my shorty"
Therefore I can not wait to go see his new movie with Shae.He is going to rock our world!  

Bieber Fever


On an even happier note, Emily and Shaun got married yesterday. I have no idea why I didn't take any pictures of them. They are such a beautiful couple and I couldn't be more happy for them. Trev was a champ and came to the wedding with me.


After the wedding we had a Kinect party and Kal and Taylor's. Once again I have NO idea why I didn't take pictures because it was the most halarious thing ever. Watching the boys dance battle was the best~! I did knock Trevor out at boxing, but then he destroyed me at track and field. We had so much fun, and I am so happy I got Trevor the Kinect for Christmas because now we can go buy our new favorite games! That was my weekend :) Now I have to work the worst night of the week to work... Saturday night :( I hope everyone else enjoys their saturday night! Although I am very grateful to have a job and I love all the kids and once I am there I will have a wonderful night! I am proud to say I have 2 post's in the new year already it is going to be a great blogging year I just know it!

1 comment:

  1. Toss-- Thanks for the shout out-- Just want you to know how happy I am you were able to be there on our special day, it seriously means a lot to me! Love ya xoxo

    ReplyDelete