"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" - Les Brown

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter Holidays

Happy Holidays


These are all things I did not blog about this winter. Winter is cold, and I always want to snuggle up and watch movies with my free time, not blog. Anyway they are NOT in order but since the first snow fall to now these are things I would have blogged about :)






Christmas Tree Shopping


Alicia's Baby Shower
It was a lot of fun and we had a great turn out. Everyone was so helpful and it turned out really great! We can't wait for baby Madeline to get here.




College Gameday and many Utah games with Kalyn, she was so nice to let me use her husbands tickets when he was working, which was every game. It was such a blast!
GO UTES!

Zoo Lights, and hanging with my nieces and nephew! They bring so much joy to our family, I love them so much!





Many date nights with Trev :)

Halloween

Haunted House


Carving Pumpkins

Cowboys and Indian's Dance with SIGMA




Girls Day out with Bella was quite the adventure. A boy pushed her off the slide and it was a really scary moment, she fell on her head. She seemed to be ok after I got her Ice-cream and a princess from the Disney store. She is so much fun and is so sweet. I  was actually telling her how stupid the boy was for pusing her off the slide and she said "Tossy we don't say that word" haha she even keeps me in line! I love her so much!




Game nights lately have been so much fun! Sometimes it's with my parents or all of our friends and they are so much fun. I have to keep on record that Mallory and I DESTROYED Trevor and Pete at Catch Phrase,
We won 6 Games they won 1 game


Girls nights out..... Birthday Dinner's






Our Annual Christmas Party





Fun Chrismas activities such as;
Temple Square lights and making gingerbread houses


Jazz games!!

GO JAZZ

Mallory and Pete throw the best parties! This is a new tradition that she started an ugly sweater party!
Hopefully next year I will be able to host it so Mal doesn't have to do all the work, I am sure grateful she is willing too though.

Such a fun group of friends!


I sure am grateful to have such a fun group to hang out with and have fun parties with. They are all so much fun and so festive, we all get into it and that is the best part!

I had such an amazing christmas. I feel like I am so blessed and I have such an amazing family! I got the best christmas presents and I am obsessed with my new;

Kindle
GPS
Digital Photo Frame
Purse
Clothes
Perfume

I must have been a good girl because I sure got spoiled.
So now for the new year! GIVE IT UP FOR 2011!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited for a new year and a fresh start! I know it is going to be such a great year and I hope to accomplish all of my goals.
I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment