"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined"
- I am grateful for the opportunity to get an education
- I am grateful I ate one too many cookies and gained my freshmen 15.... + + + +.... (Here's to losing it)
- I am grateful for my mind and the ability learn
- I am grateful that my plans changed
- I am grateful I didn't marry any of my "college" boyfriends
- I am grateful I am a U of U graduate
- I am grateful my 5 year plan didn't come true
- I am grateful to have parents who are proud of me
- Set goals
- Never settle
- Don't compare yourself to others, the grass is always greener on the other side
- Live in the moment
- Forget about all the things that didn't happen and decide what's next
- Don't stress (so simple, yet so wise)
- Be kind
I don't know exactly what is next for me but I do know that I want to be better, and I will be better.
I am excited to start blogging again, I have been looking forward to this!
So after coming off of an inspiration weekend I want to remind all of you to never lose sight of your dreams and never stop setting goals, push yourself... but not too hard or life will just pass you by before you even have time to blink.
So my new blog title for now is DREAM BIG!