"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" - Les Brown

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 1

Day # 1
Post a picture of yourself and describe how your day has been.

I have been wanting to post this picture for a while but I feel I didn't has a reason.
The money has meaning, and its something that makes me smile.... just a little.



My day
Well with it being a new year, I realize that
I Believe....
That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
It's been a really rough day but I want to be positive.
The highlight of my day was
ZUMBA
I attended my hardest ZUMBA class ever this morning
Honestly I felt every part of my body burning
Maybe I am just really out of shape
Here is to another new year , and to another year of shedding some LBS
My day today is ZUMBA - Sleep - Work in 2+ Hrs


1 comment:

  1. Great goal! I'm getting on that train with you .. Good luck girlie.. but for the record, you ARE beautiful- and I hope I'm not the first to tell you that today :)

    ReplyDelete