"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" - Les Brown

Monday, June 27, 2011

Vegas / BYOB

So these post are a little out of order but it's now or never.
In 2008 when I moved home from Dixie, I was lucky enough to move into a ward with an amazing group of girls that little did I know would become some of the best friends I have ever had. I didn't know 1 person when I started going to that ward. Over that next year all of my friends from high school started getting married and I feel slow blessed that I became friends with all of these girls. Every May we go to Vegas and this is only my 2nd trip with them but I have a feeling we will be doing this a lot over the years. We lay out, shop, and eat. Girls trips don't get any better than that.

We also have a montly girls night and June was my month!! SADLY I don't think we took 1 picture and I don't understand why because it was such a fun night! I sent out an email that said 

TIME TO PARY, PLEASE COME AND BYOB (Build Your Own BOB)
We had a  Shish KaBOB party!!!!!
I grilled in my back yard and we all just chatted it up, they turned out to be sooo good and we had a great turn out!! I am so grateful for these girls, although I don't have a lot of history with them and I don't know them as well as I know my friends that I have grown up with I am so grateful for each of them. They have taught me so much and they have been there for me through some really difficult times in my life. I am so grateful for all of them, LOVE ALL MY GIRLS!!! 

The road trip down is always a good time. This time we packed 6 of us in a Buick and the rest of the girls came down in another car.

Facials







Our new beach hats


No comments:

Post a Comment