"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" - Les Brown

Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Nights

I think we all had a slow start to out summer, I can't believe it is almost July. But that means I have to make all these weekends count. The month of June has been a blast, Trevor and I went to the South Jordan carnival last weekend that we also went to last year. Last year we got 2 frogs, since those have both passed away we decided to get a new pet. We got a Gold Fish, sadly when we got home and put him in his new home he wouldn't eat. So my new pet only lived 1 week :( we had a blast at the carnival!.


Out pet fish and lion, RIP Feathers.

We also got some sweet new tats!






Summer didn't feel like summer until we finally went to the Drive Inn!! We had a few friends join us but sadly I didn't get any pictues. We saw Water For Elephants. It was such a great movie, I didn't read the book so I am sure that is why I enjoyed it so much. Going in to the movie I had no idea what it was about but I really loved it!


We have had a lot of fun summer date nights. We love going to dinner, watching movies, and just hanging out. My dad has been out of town quite a bit so we have had fun taking my mom out to dinner and spending time with her.



The other night Trevor told me he had something planned and wouldn't give me any clues. Finally after driving all the way down town and I still had no idea where we were going we pulled up to Benihana's. I had never been there before and I was really excited to try it. We loved our food and I loved all the cool dishes we ate with.



Afterwards we took a little hike up Ensign Peak. Trevor and I had never been up there together. The View never gets old. I love looking over the valley and seeing the temple. It was so much fun and it made it even better that Trev planned our night.




And who am I kidding. Summer isn't summer without wonderful summer nights on the Hammock watching the sunset.


It doesn't get much better than that. I am so blessed :)



No comments:

Post a Comment