"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" - Les Brown

Monday, June 27, 2011

St. George in June

I haven't experienced St. George in the Summer Time for a lot of years. When I went to College there I always came home for the summer, and why would you visit in the summer when you are there all year. Well it was Hot Hot Hot.
The original plan was Trevor, Erin, Neal, and myself were going to go to San Diego for the week and stay with Erin's family. But with vacation time and work and school and life in general we decided to keep it a little more short and sweet and that is exactly what it was.

We had SOOOOO Much fun and we can't thank Neal and Erin enough for letting them spend time with them and their boys.

I love their boys/dogs, I just couldn't get enough of them!



We started the trip off going to the St. George temple. We had such a great time and I am so grateful we have such great friends we can do that kind of stuff with.


Don't even ask what we are doing in the picture below haha



We had a great time and Movie in the Park, we even got to take Oscyyyy along for the fun!



Luckily all this crazy weather brought us some enjoyment because of the overflow Gunlock falls actually had some falls this year so we took the dogs and went and explored. The red rock was so beautiful and there was even some cliffs we could jump off that had really deep pools of water below. I couldn't even touch the bottom in one of them, it will be interesting to go back sometime when the water levels aren't high and actually see how deep the pools were.







We had such a great time at the waterfalls! On our way home we got to stop by my friends Jared and Sierra's and get our puppy fix. They have 8 lab puppies! They were so adorable I don't know how I resisted taking one home with me.





After a long day we decided to treat ourself to a great dinner! Same type of place as Benihana's called Samurai 21. Trevor loved it, he is still talking about how good it was!






It was such a fun trip and we got to spend some time with some great friends! Thank you so much Erin and Neal we can't wait to come visit again!!!!


I think thats a record, 3 posts in 1 day. I think I can say I am officially back to the blogging world!


No comments:

Post a Comment