"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" - Les Brown

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Champions

All night softball tournaments are the best, especially when you go undefeated. I played with this team last (CJ's Sluggerz) year as well in the Tooele all night softball tournament but we took second or third I believe. We weren't having it this year though. It was so much fun, our first game was at 9PM and the championship game started at 630 AM. We were the undefeated champions!!! I am finally getting the whole slow pitch thing down and I think I can start to play on some more competitive teams consistently like this one. Everyone I played with was so dang good, it was fun to play with some really good athletes....... for a minute I didn't miss fastpitch so much... it felt almost just as good as the old days.... but just almost not quite.


We won shirts yah baby!
#1

No comments:

Post a Comment