"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" - Les Brown

Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Best Friends Wedding

Kallee Mae North
She was the most beautiful bride.

The happy new couple! I know how long they have been waiting for this day. Since our senior year they have been patiently waiting for this day to come. After Kallee waited for Taylor on his mission their fairytale has finally come true. Although they have many bumps along the way I know they will live happily ever after! I am so happy for them!! Love you both!!

It was a fun filled few days seeing friends and getting dressed up :)



Wedding Dinner Friends


My Girls For Life








Love this girl



Love our flowers



Cream Soda's


It was such a great day, I love being at the temple and seeing how happy everyone is. I am so excited for that day to come for me. I can def. wait patiently for that day to come but it always makes you think when you share that day with someone. Kal will always be one of my best friends. I know I will see her and Taylor a lot still. We have been there for each other through some of the hardest times and its so great to be together through the greatest times of our lives as well. I wish the happy new couple the best of luck I know they are meant for each other!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment