"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" - Les Brown

Friday, April 23, 2010

Flashback Friday!!!!

First off, before flashback friday.... I believe yesterday was Earth Day which means it was someone's birthday .....

Erin M. Burk

Turned 22 on April 22nd as she said on facebook it is "her golden year"

Where do I even start with this girl we have been through so much together! I would have to say the best memories I have with Erin is all of our memories at dixie. We were there when we both fell in love, both almost got married, both got our hearts broken, both had our hearts mended, both made mistakes and learned from them. She knows all my secrets. We have shared more tears and laughs then I can even count. Our last semester we got to share a room and with both of us being single for the first time we got really close. Erin has such a strong faith in the gospel and she has always been such an example to me. I am so grateful for her and all the memories we share. Love you girl! I get to go visit her next week in St. Geezy.. like the good old times :)


Now for my flashback of the week. How appropriate to remember when Erin and I went to Philidelphi, PA and New Jersey and visited her family. It was such a fun trip! Her uncle took us on a tour of downtown Philly then we headed up to the Jersey shore of the weekend to stay in her families beach house. We were beach bums for sure! Its odd how I have gotten to go on trips with 3 of my best friends and we have all spent the majority of our time on the beach! I think it goes to show why we are all best friends! They are the only girls I know that can lay in the sun ALL day with me.

Some pictures from Summer 2007
Trip with E-baby to Philly and Jersey









I just love flashing back to all the great memories in my lifetime!!

1 comment:

  1. Toss- Even though I don't know the friends you post about.. I love reading about all the great friends and memories you have with them. It's crazy how much friends influence and impact our lives- especially for good!! Friends are one of the greatest blessings I have, can't imagaine where I'd be without the good friends I've made over the past few years- including you! You're such a sweetheart, and I'm so glad to know you :) Have a great day!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete