"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" - Les Brown

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day #8 My mood.....

A song to match my mood
Well I heard this song on the radio months ago and I thought
"I want this song on my wedding video, during the part that you show pictures of when you are dating and get engaged"
Well then they started playing in A LOT on the radio
Then the bachelor had the actual band Train come and sing this song
So now I am like great its going to be over played and ruined by the time I get married [someday]
Anyway that doesn't change my mind
I love that spring and summer and right around the corner
I love weddings and I love dreaming about planning mine, it's never too early right?
Anyway I love Marry Me by Train
and I love this boy and he is why my mood is this song



Sorry I don't mean to be mushy
We have been through so much together
He makes me happy and I am so grateful for him
I love you Trev

Listen to this song
I am sure you have heard it by now
Marry Me, Train
[and no this does not mean I am asking someone to marry me haha]



No comments:

Post a Comment