"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" - Les Brown

Friday, September 7, 2012

Catching up

I don't have internet at work
I hate looking at blogs on my phone
I love spending time with my boys when I get home, THEREFORE I NEVER BLOG! But leave it up to my best friends to every once in a while suck me in to their blogs sooooooooo then I feel like such a slacker and here I am......
Doing a quick catch up post, trying to catch up on the last 8 months, my first 8 months of marriage. For my memories if nothing else I hope I can start being better at blogging.
Marriage is the best, I fall more in love with Trevor everyday and the past 8 months have been so much fun. I love spending every second we can together and I don't know if this will ever change. Trevor spoiled me on my birthday and made my dreams come true. He got me a sweet little puppy, Meet Chipper. The love of my life, my child, way too spoiled, trouble maker, and my slice of heaven for now. In a nutshell, I am obsessed with my little Chipper who is not so little anymore. He is growing way to fast but it doesn't stop me from cuddling with him as much as I can. It is a good thing Trevor loves him just as much as me or I would be in trouble. He goes everywhere with us, at least everywhere he is allowed to go. His favorite places are the petstore, the ballpark, and Tanner park (off leash dog park) if you haven't taken your dog you have to! Here are just a few of the thousand pictures I have taken of chipper since May. He has grown WAY TOO FAST :(













One of the main things Trevor and I do together is play A LOT of softball. All summer we played on 3 teams and now we are just playing on 1 for the fall. It is something we love doing together and even better that we can bring chipper with us. It gets us out of the house during the week which is something I love.



Trevor started a new Job this week at CNS/Love Air Healthcare. He is working with one of my best friends family and he is already loving it He was really ready to get away from his old job and I think he will enjoy this job a lot more. It is just a job to get him through school and the best part is they will let him go to school in the morning. So starting next semester he can finally start going to morning classes which will be welcomed change. I hate when he is at school until 9 & 10 O'clock at night. I have been talking about going back to school for almost a year now. I had geared up to take the gMAT then I got sick. I am feeling much better now and I am recommiting to starting my MBA sometime soon.

This summer has been very layed back and unfortunatley no big vacations have been involved. We did sneak away for a surprise vacation to Arizona for Trevs birthday. We got to watch the Braves play and Trevor's favorite player Chipper Jones (yes this is who our dog is named after). It was a lot of fun and since then we haven't been anywhere far away. We are trying to save money so we can get into a house so we have just done stay-cations this summer. A lot of camping & cabin trips. I managed to fit in a mini St. George trip with my girls. We are hoping to do something big for our 1 year anniversary in December, can you believe it is almost December!!! Almost 1 year of marriage down and many more to come. Marriage is the best and I honestly can't tell you how grateful I am for Trevor. He makes me one happy woman! Here are a few pictures from my adventures the last few months.



 
 
Laying out with friends whenever possible was a must this summer. And we tried to do girls nights/ lunches when we could. I love my besties.
 

 
 
A lot of family time has been great!

 
 
 
 
My brithday suprises! My puppy and Dinner at the Roof. I got SPOILED :)

 
I even got to babysit these two one, My nephew and BFF's little one.

 
 
Brophy Cabin was a blast! We actually get to go up next weekend and I can't wait to blog about it!


Many date nights with my handsome man and a little too much shopping for new datenight outfits :) 




 
 
 
I have spent as much tim as possible with my neices and nephews, they are the loves of my life. Seriously look how adorable they are!



Not enough bike rides with Kal :( 
 
 
Ruth's diner, going out for meals has become a hobby we need to stop spending so much on that it is getting a little out of control we love trying new places....


At Lagoon we won as many toys as we could for chipper, he loves stuffed animals! 
 
Girls trip to St. George was a blast. I love Erin and my new friend Sharla who Erin introduced me too. We had fun doing make overs and relaxing at the pool. I can't wait to do it again!




Of course it is wedding season, this little man is always styling. Look at that bow tie. I love him!


Taking chipper to the dog park or to play with friends is a must. Erin's dog Leonard and my dog Chipper were instant buddies. They loved playing, many more play dates to come!
 And my most recent adventure today was GEO Caching! SOOOO much fun!!! Tori introduced me, it was a lot of hiking but we found 1 and got to sign our names. I can't wait to do it again, Tori will always be a great friend and I am glad I could spend some time with her. We also had lunch at Blue Lemon, it was ok. I would go again but maybe I didn't pick the best thing on the menu?

Well that my friends is that last months of my life in a nutshell. My next post will be about my wedding day. I have all my pictures and I love remembering that day!

XOXOXO
Natacia




1 comment:

  1. Hello Natacia! I THINK I found you via Morning Blush!!! I LOVE all these great photos... Are they using Instagram?
    Whitley Adkins Hamlin
    www.thequeencitystyle.com

    ReplyDelete