"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" - Les Brown

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So Much

I have so much to blog about I don't even know where to begin. I guess I will start with the most important thing. I have a new nephew!!!!! On my way home from Costa Rica I found out my sisters water broke 5 weeks early. So I am hoping to get home in time but then I got stuck in the airport all night :(  I managed to make it to the hospital at 3 in the morning 5 mins. after she had the baby.
                                                    Isaiah Dennis Baranowsky, 5lbs 6oz.

 Both mom and baby are doing great. They only had to stay a few days in the hospital and now they are back home. I am so happy for them. He is just the most precious little guy and so sweet.
He kept one eye open when i was there a lot it was so funny.


I will be blogging about my Costa Rica trip soon, I had the time of my life. I am truly so happy with life right now. I am done being sad I have so much to be happy about. I am so truly blessed with the most amazing friends and family and I couldn't ask for more right now.

1 comment:

  1. Toss- Just wanted to say I loved and appreciated your testimony yesterday. It was beautiful!! So are you!. P.S. Shopping IS the greatest therapy, and you always look so cute to prove it!! $$ ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete