"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" - Les Brown

Saturday, November 27, 2010

2011 anybody?

I have been such a terrible blogger lately,
I get on to post pictures about my weekend and write about it, then I find myself doing homework. Or getting on facebook, or blog stalking and I never get around to it. I figured out that I have so many emotions going on inside me and sometimes I am scared to get on here because I know I will just write about them. I share all my feelings on here and I know I have already shared too much in the past and thats ok, but there is something about writing to yourself and something else about writing when you know other people may see it. They are both good to do that is for sure.
I have so much to be grateful for and this time of year its so easy to share it.
I am thankful for...
My parents
All of my family
Trevor
My friends
School
Primary Childrens Medical Center
My heavenly father
The atonement
Food and Clothing
A home
My car
My health
My mind
and soo much more. As easy as it is to be thankful its been a rough year. I am counting down the days that I can finally say 2010 is officially over and here is to 2011. Somedays I think I have cried so much that I won't ever do it again and then it comes again. As happy as I am, and as good as life is... no one can tell you when you are healed. No one knows when you will forget about the past, not even yourself.
I came to the realization that sometimes I think I am scared to forget, scared that if I don't breakdown every once in a while then its proof that I have officially forgotten something that meant so much to me at one point in my life.
Thanksgiving was great :)
I cant wait for christmas
Let it be 2011 already :)

1 comment:

  1. Natacia, you are awesome! I don't think anyone would expect you to be totally over what happened this year. I think it's something that will affect you for the rest of your life - not necessarily in a bad way, but just something you'll always remember and learn from. Keep going strong and don't worry if you have to stop and cry sometimes! We all do!

    ReplyDelete