"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" - Les Brown

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to my amazing mother!



So I have two of the most amazing parents in the world! But today is my moms day, she turned 46 years old. I am so happy I have been able to be home for the last year and spend more time with her in my "grown up" years. I love when she comes home and wants to eat chocolate and watch a chick flick....
She always tempts me to eat late at night and its something I will forever laugh about... it will be 1 in the morning and she wants to have a meal haha.. just something silly I love about her.
 I have realized more then ever the amazing sacrifice she has made for all of us her whole life. Its funny how as a kid and a selfish teenager you don't realize or appreciate all that your parents sacrifice for you. I am forever grateful to her for all she does. After a long day of work she will still get up from watching a movie and make me dinner just because she knows I am not in the mood. Being a good mom doesn't mean catering to my every need but its her willingness to serve me and do things for me without even thinking about it. It makes me want to be better, be more willing to help her and do anything for her without her asking. I love her so much and I hope I can become as selfless as she is. She is an amazing woman, she works so hard and loves us all more then I even understand. She has always been there for me and I know she always will, she is a supermom for sure!! I love you mom! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Natacia, cute blog!! You don't have to be married to blog... I've been doing it for like 2 years now and I'm not married! Your mom is awesome, tell her happy birthday from me!

    ReplyDelete